Director of Instruction, Assessment & Professional Development
- Oversee Technology Department and Instructional Technology Integration
- Manage Technology budget, resources, purchase and replacement cycles
- Oversee Technology Committee
Instructional Technology Coordinator
- Oversees District Technology Representatives
- Collaborates with technology staff, district personnel and vendors to meet end-user needs
- Coordinates technology related projects to ensure the availability of technology resources
- Manage district resources for the purpose of designing, implementing and maintaining new and existing network-based technologies.
- Respond to in-house and end-user inquiries for the purpose of providing information regarding various areas of technology for problem resolution, new technologies and related matters.
- Follow-through on outstanding requests, ensuring timely resolution
- Technical support via telephone, email and remote assistance
- Erate Plan/Submissions
- Facilitate large-group, small group, team, and 1:1 professional development sessions to help teachers:
- Locate and evaluate technology tools in relation to curricular needs.
- Learn new technology tools how to use them for teaching and learning.
- Use existing tools in different ways and together. (app-smashing)
- Harness the power of technology to allow all students to participate more fully.
Technology Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Systems Management
- Purchasing Hardware/Software
- Staff Printers
- Computer Supplies
- Email Accounts
- Network Accounts
- Wireless Management
- Works with contractors to maintain district infrastructure including fiber lines, wireless APS, connection between buildings and district network, and MDF rooms.
- Engages vendors and service providers to improve District systems or services.Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls, and web filtering.
- Maintains and troubleshoots computer equipment and related software and coordinates repair with district personnel.
- Installs new and updated hardware and/or software on individual machines.
- Assists staff with laptop or departmental computing questions and/or problems.
Student Information System & Technology Support
- Maintains student data base, user roles & security, staff support and training, State & Federal reporting, and software data export and import manager.
- Develops non-standard reports as requested by Administration and school sites.
- Develops protocols and procedures, training materials, and presentations for training of staff.
- Creates and manages staff accounts. Including emails and network accounts