JUNCTION CITY HIGH SCHOOL>>
|Tiger “Booster” Club Mission Statement
|To provide JCHS organizations with volunteer and financial support leading them
to achieve their extracurricular and academic goals.
|President: Carol Puderbaugh
Vice President: Amy Dotson
|Secretary: Andrea Alexander
Treasurer: Melissa Wood
|Parental participation is crucial to the success of our kids and the Tiger Club!
|When: Next Meeting, November 13, 2018 - 6pm in the Teacher's Lounge, West Wing of School
|Why: Because our kids are worth it!
||Contact the Tiger Club: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Request Funding:
Policy and Funds Request Form
| t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.
Serving Junction City Since 1973
Employees at your local Les Schwab Tire Center believe in giving back to the community where we live and work. We sponsor activities large and small, supporting youth programs, helping families in need, and raising funds for good causes—because these are values we believe in.
For over 66 years, Les Schwab has been an active member of every community it serves, earning the trust of people all over the West. Here are some of the causes we proudly support in our neighborhood.
- Junction City High School athletics and activities
- Harrisburg High School athletics and activities
- Monroe High School athletics and activities
- Central Linn High School athletics and activities
- Triangle Lake Charter School athletics and activities
- Harrisburg Booster Club
- Alpine Community Center
- Long Tom Grange
- Goldson Grange
- Triangle Lake Booster Club
- Lane County Livestock Association
- Junction City Community Center
- Junction City Lions Club
- Education Together Foundation
- Function 4 Junction Show ’N Shine and Classic Car Cruise
- Junction City/Harrisburg/Monroe Habitat For Humanity
- Oregon Trail Council Boy Scouts of America
- Fern Ridge Golf Classic benefiting the Alvadore Community Chest
- Airport Rotary Foundation
- Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA)