Often the Internet is hard to print from as it will print out extra pages you do not need and waste paper in our lab. By following the directions listed below, you will be able to print only the information you need.
You may want to practice trying to print the instructions on this page. Just follow the directions and then you will have a copy to use next time.
- Have both APPLEWORKS and THE INTERNET both open on your computer. You will see a tab for each down on the bottom of the screen.
- Once in THE INTERNET, make sure you are in the frame where the information you want is found, and then either block (select) the text by holding down your mouse and dragging the cursor over the text you want, OR go up to EDIT and choose SELECT ALL. This second way will choose all the text found in that frame.
- Once the text you want has been chosen, go to EDIT and choose COPY. (You can also do this by holding down the CONTROL (CTRL) key and at the same time pressing C)
- Next go to the bottom of your screen and choose APPLEWORKS.
- In APPLEWORKS, go to EDIT and choose PASTE. (You can also do this by holding down the CONTROL (CTRL) key and at the same time pressing V) The text you chose in THE INTERNET should now show up in APPLEWORKS.
- Follow the usual instructions for printing in APPLEWORKS.